Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Zazzle Issue

One of the reasons I wanted to create this math poster blog was because of a problem I'm having with Zazzle. When I upload my math posters to their website they look blurry and dull. I believe it is Zazzle's compression software which creates a small thumbnail image for the web page and over does it making a poor image. It doesn't seem to be a problem with all the images. However, the poster above "Key To New Frontiers," for instance, is frightfully bad and I've tried everything to correct it but to no avail. The poster you get from Zazzle will be better than what you see here even. I created them and have printed them from the main files. They look great! Zazzle has a 100% satisfaction guaranty. Please, if you have problems let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment